Get Your Ultra Cuisine Cookie Recipe eBook
Here's a sample of just ONE of our fab recipes. Imagine. 173 pages... just like this!
- 1 (7 ounce) package almond paste (7 or 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 egg whites x 3 dozen blanched whole almonds
Grease cookie sheet. Break almond paste into small pieces in large bowl. Stir in flour, powdered sugar and almond extract. Add egg whites. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until smooth.
Place dough in decorating bag fitted with #9 rosette tip. Pipe 1 1/2-inch cookies about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. Top each with almond. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 325º. Bake about 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.