SAME Café is a donation-based, fair exchange restaurant that serves healthy food to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. Their mission is to create community through healthy food access. They believe in healthy food, community, and dignity for everyone.
- Pioneered the concept of patrons contributing what they can for a meal;
- Spawned 60+ similar concepts throughout the US;
- Mission to create community through healthy food access;
- Serving a healthy delicious menu of mostly local, organic food that changes daily;
- Everyone who comes through the door at SC is treated exactly the same regardless of ability to pay;
- Options on how patrons participate in the community in exchange for the meal: volunteering 1/2 hour, a monetary payment, or a produce donation;
- Expanded to a food truck to broaden the reach;
- Established a Cook to Work program that teaches people skills to enter the workforce in foodservice.
Ultra Cuisine and SAME Café Partnership
DENVER, Colo., February 24, 2020 — Ultra Cuisine and SAME Café are partnering to create community through access to healthy food!
Through the partnership, Ultra Cuisine will donate a meal to SAME Café for every registered product purchases of $15 or more, including baking and cooling racks, rolling pins, biscuit and cookie cutters along with newly developed oil sprayers. To participate, customers simply purchase products on ultracuisine.com or amazon.com/ultracuisine and register their email address and product order on Ultra Cuisine’s website. Each registration translates to one healthy, real food, meal at SAME Café in Denver. Additionally, Ultra Cuisine will donate Ultra Cuisine products to the SAME Café kitchen and to graduates of SAME Café’s flexible restaurant industry job training program, Cook to Work. “SAME Café is thrilled to welcome an impact-driven brand like Ultra Cuisine as a partner so closely aligned with our mission. We can’t wait for the market to experience the Ultra Cuisine products and support our cause at the same time!“, said SAME Café Executive Director, Brad Reubendale.
To roll out the partnership, Ultra Cuisine will be the Presenting Sponsor at SAME Café’s upcoming gala on March 19, 2020 at The Space Gallery Annex, 5:30 - 8:30 PM.
About SAME Café
So All May Eat / SAME Café is a participation-based, fair-exchange non-profit restaurant that serves healthy, mostly local, mostly organic meals to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. Guests donate time, money, or produce in exchange for a meal. All are welcome to experience SAME Café’s vibrant community and delicious food, or to participate in Cook To Work, at SAME Café, 2023 E Colfax Ave, open Monday through Saturday from 11 AM to 2:30 PM. Learn more about SAME Café at www.soallmayeat.org.
About Ultra Cuisine
Ultra Cuisine is a leading kitchenware brand that gives customers more quality time with the people they love by providing simple, elegant, professional-quality products and practical recipes and tips. The brand’s mission is to bring family and friends together through delicious home-cooked meals. Learn more about Ultra Cuisine at www.ultracuisine.com.