Nothing says the holidays like the taste of cranberries and toasted nuts. In this recipe, we take a classic cookie batter and give it a holiday twist with a subtle flavor or oranges and cranberries, accented by white chocolate and crunchy nuts. Delicious!
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies
Gather Your Tools:
Cookie scoop, optional
Gather Your Ingredients:
1 cup salted butter, room temperature
¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
¾ cup granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
1 12-ounce bag white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
2/3 cup chopped pecans
Get Ready to Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla, and mix until well combined and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- In second bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and orange rind.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time to butter, mix, and repeat until all flour is added.
- When dough is smooth, fold in white chocolate chips, cranberries, and pecans.
- Drop by spoonful onto baking sheet.
- On middle oven rack, bake for 9-12 minutes, depending on cookie thickness and desired crispiness. Cookies should be golden but not brown.
- Remove cookies to baking rack to cool.