The perfect end-of-summer dish that goes with just about everything! It's tasty and full of tangy flavor and has easily become our new favorite recipe.
Grilling in the summer is one of our go-to ways to elevate the flavor of any vegetable, and zucchini is a great versatile veggie that goes well with so many flavor pairings and main dishes. Lemon is perfect for that summer freshness and when grilled that flavor really packs a punch!
2 Medium Zucchini, Thickly Sliced
1-2 Whole Lemons, Sliced
1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
3-5 Basil Leaves
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Pre-heat grill to medium high (temperatures can vary per grill or smoker).
2. Slice the zucchini into thick strips. Toss with olive oil, lemon zest, salt and black pepper.
3. Once grill has reached desired temperature, use tongs to place zucchini on the grill. Cover and cook for ~3 minutes.
4. Flip zucchini and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until desired tenderness. No shame if you like it charred!
5. Remove from grill and garnish with sliced lemons and basil leaves. Enjoy!
The ingredients are simple and fresh which really makes this the perfect easy recipe to pair with any meal or eat as the main dish!
Find us on Instagram for more recipes, tips, new launches, inspiration, and more!
Leave a comment