We’ve got a quick and easy roasted shrimp and vegetables recipe for you.
Finding dinner inspiration for the week can be tedious and no one wants to spend their summer evenings in a hot kitchen. That’s why our oven roasted shrimp and veggies recipe is perfect for those looking to make a healthy but quick meal the whole family will enjoy! You can make it in one sheet pan in under 30 minutes and clean up in a snap. Amazing!
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 20-25 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30-34 Minutes
1 LB Shrimp (raw)
1 Bunch of Asparagus
1 Container of Grape Tomatoes
1 Yellow Squash (cubed or sliced)
1 Zucchini (cubed or sliced)
2 Lemons (cut in half)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Garlic
¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika
¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place prepared veggies in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp with the other half of the seasoning mix and olive oil. Set aside.
- Pour veggies over the sheet pan, spread out, and add the sliced lemons. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until soft (don’t fret if your veggies are slightly charred - that only adds to the flavor!).
- Add the shrimp to the cooked veggies and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes. You will know the shrimp is ready when it is pink and tender.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with a side of your choice or on its own!
Find us on Instagram for more recipes, tips, new launches, inspiration, and more!