If your garden is overflowing with more fresh herbs than you can eat, here's a simple hack to dry them by harnessing the power of the sun!
1) Wait for a sunny warm day to harvest your fresh herbs.
2) After washing them, space the herbs out on a crosswire grid cooling rack.
3) Set outside in the morning for the day until they are dry and crumbly.
4) Give them a quick whirl in a food processor and store in jars.
5) Don't forget to label them!
Now you can enjoy the bounty of your garden ANY time of the year!